April 2021: We are looking for another colleague to join our team. If this is you, please send us your cover letter & resume today!
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Be part of a fast-growing practice dedicated to helping families and changing lives.
- Service excellence is our passion, transforming lives is our reward.
- Safe and supportive work place.
- Get as much supervision and support as you want / need.
- Come and stretch your skills!
- Days / hours of work, remuneration and contract type all negotiable.
- Work in a transparent environment without access criteria and service constraints, where you are free to follow best practice and can unreservedly express your professional opinion.
- Be part of an organisation whose core value is service excellence, and where your caseload size and time are protected to make this possible.
- CASELOAD/WORKLOAD is up to 4 client facing hours per day. Remaining time is set aside for professional reading, prep, note taking, report writing, client follow-up, case conferencing, etc.
- Applicants must be a current member of the New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists' Association (NZSTA).
- IF YOU ARE OVERSEAS TRAINED: Please do not apply unless your qualifications have already been approved by the NZSTA. Speechie cannot sponsor employment for visa purposes.
- Clean, full driver’s license essential.