Repairing communication breakdown
We support people who:
- Have any kind of speech, language or communication problem that disrupts their self-esteem, self-expression, study, relationships, work, or life in general
- Have had accidents, injuries or surgeries to their upper body, neck, throat, head, brain, face, mouth, tongue, etc.
- Are on a transgender journey and want to find their voice
- Want to reduce their foreign accent and sound more 'kiwi'
- Have trouble being understood by others
- Have trouble expressing their thoughts and ideas
- Have had a stroke
- Have a hearing loss
- Have problems with their voice and / or voice box
- Have a developmental disability
- Have a genetic disorder with physical differences
- Have a language-based learning disorder like Dyslexia
- Have attention or memory or other executive function problems that make everything harder than it has to be
- And so much more ...