Our mission is to provide speech-language therapy that transforms lives.
What we do:
- Solve speech, language and communication-related problems...
- Provide a clinically sound, evidence-based specialist service...
- Create value and make a difference to the speech-language therapy profession...
Our vision is to make it easy for people to get speech-language therapy when they need it.
Who we are...
- Families ~ The possibility of a new future for their loved one
- Loved ones who have communication difficulties ~ The help they need, when they need it
- Speech-Language Therapists ~ The employer of choice
- Kiwis ~ The go-to 'source' for all things communication
- The New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists' Association ~ A catalyst
- The speech-language therapy profession ~ An active contributor and benefactor
- Ourselves ~ A family-friendly service built on quality, creativity, flexibility, adaptability... and FUN!
Our values describe how we behave in the world:
- Integrity ~ We do what we say we will do
- Transformation ~ We create new possibilities where historically there have been none
- Success ~ Our behaviour is consistent with achieving our goals
- Innovation ~ We leverage off constructive discontent and thrive on challenges and change
- Inclusion ~ We harness the collective genius of community and diversity
- Leadership & Accountability ~ We cause the future with our actions today
- Generosity ~ We serve ourselves by serving others
Our Brand = Our Mission realised:
- Speech-language therapy is readily available to people who need it, when they need it
- New futures are created
- We are a nation of competent communicators
0508 SPEECHIE I firstname.lastname@example.org I 39 Cuba Street, Palmerston North 4412